At Accuster, we believe that it is only with the combined energies of government agencies, industry bodies, business houses, and entrepreneurs that skills development initiatives can get the much-needed focus and investments to achieve a national level impact.
To drive joint ventures and public-private partnerships (PPP) in the vocational training space, Accuster Skill Development has been conceptualized as a strategic investment arm of the group. The organization focuses on creating innovative partnership models with different entities to mobilize resources to promote skill development.
Accuster Skill development will develop centers across the length and breadth of the country and create a technology-enabled governance model to manage these centers.
We provide advanced laboratory skills training to degree holders from medical streams.
- To educate and train the students as per the requirements of Health Care
- To create & develop the world-class environment for aspiring students to acquire knowledge.
- To educate and guide student community regarding paramedical courses and its importance.
- To arrange and conduct health awareness camps in rural areas.
- To educate masses in general about hygiene and its importance for good health.
- To prepare Para-Medical personnel to conduct researches on providing Health Care Services.
- To establish meaningful linkage between Hospitals and Medical Institution to serve the society better.
Industrial Job oriented training for lab Technicians
- Get opportunity to work in foreign countries ( Dubai, USA , UK )
- Get Opportunity to work as self – employed (owner)
- Get opportunity to work as Manager
- Get the opportunity to work with ICMR , BIRAC , TDB , Biotechnology Dept. Ministry of Science & Technology.
- Get opportunity to work for society – giving back to society
- Work with big foundations – Hans Foundation, Smile Foundation, Helpage India, Amar Ujala Foundation, Wockhardt Foundation, Rotary Clubs, Swasthgram , Wish