w.e.f. March 2019
What Information we collect?
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Applications depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Applications, such as chat, posting messages in comment sections or in our forums, liking posts, sending feedback, and responding to surveys. If you choose to share data about yourself via your profile, online chat, or other interactive areas of the Applications, please be advised that all data you disclose in these areas is public and your data will be accessible to anyone who accesses the Applications.
We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Applications, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Access
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, social media accounts, storage and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide.
We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Applications. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Applications permission to access this information.
How we use your information?
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Applications to
- Maintain your health related data.
- Create and manage your account.
- To personalize user experience. We may use your Non- Personal Information to understand demographics, customer interest, and other trends among our users;
- To help develop our service. We may use Non- Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve and modify the Applications, Services and the Site and develop new services;
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with concerned pathologists for diagnosis purpose.
- Delivering targeted diagnosis results, customer support, camp locations, schedules and other related information regarding the Applications to you.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Applications.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Applications more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Applications.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Applications.
- Notify you of updates to the Applications.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- To further develop Accuster application business. We may use Non- Personal Information for promotion and marketing purposes
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Applications.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Applications, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Applications, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Applications in perpetuity
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Applications. These companies may use information about your visits to the Applications and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Applications through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION