At Accuster, we believe that it is only with the combined energies of government agencies, industry bodies, business houses, and entrepreneurs that skill development initiatives can get the much needed focus and investments to achieve a national level impact.
To drive joint ventures and public-private partnerships (PPP) in the vocational training space, Accuster Skill Development has been conceptualized as a strategic investment arm of the group. The organization focuses on creating innovative partnership models with different entities to mobilize resources to promote skill development.
Accuster Skill development will develop centers across the length and breadth of the country and create a technology enabled governance model to manage these centers.
We provide advance laboratory skills training to degree holders from medical streams.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) awarded a project for skill building to Accuster Technologies in Bihar
DDU-GKY is a MoRD (Government of India) sponsored scheme being implemented with the states coordination throughout India for skill building projects, where the projects are awarded to NGOs and other social enterprises. As a part of its ongoing effort to improve skills of unemployed youth in the state of Bihar, a project has been awarded to Accuster Technologies.
Accuster Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a Delhi based social enterprise established by Mr. Amit Bhatnagar in the year 2009. Accuster is involved in manufacturing medical equipment such as Mobile Lab and LaBike, which would help to undertake preventive health screening check-up. These medical equipment can be used anywhere, in any part of the world.
Under the DDU-GKY project, Accuster Technologies would provide training to youths in the state of Bihar under the age group of 18 to 35 years. As outlined in the project documents, the project will be implemented for 3 years, where training and placement to 400 rural youth would take place. It is worth mentioning that youth would be selected from families, who are below the poverty line (BPL) from 4 districts comprising of Munger, Siwan, Saharsa and Begusarai. The skills that youth would undergo training would be Phlebotomy and Medical Lab Technology.
For getting trained under this project, Accuster Technologies is inviting applications from youth within the age group of 18 to 35 years. It is to be noted that any student who is an under graduate or below 10th standard or even those who working in menial jobs with basic educational qualification can apply.
Eligible candidates for this training are rural BPL candidate those have worked for 15 days (within last 1 year) under the NREGA scheme of Government of India (himself or any family member), members of self-help groups (SHGs). As regards to the age, relaxation has been given to women, persons with disabilities, victims of human trafficking and other vulnerable groups.
Under the scheme, whoever gets enrolled have to attend classes for minimum of 8 hrs per day and need to complete all tasks & assignments every day.
The Project is especially framed towards diversification of incomes of disadvantaged groups, including the following,
- Women-: Accuster Technologies want to help women who want to improve their life.
- Persons belonging to particularly vulnerable tribal groups(PVTGs)
- Persons with disabilities(PWDs)
- Transgender and other special groups covering rehabilitated bonded labour, victims of trafficking, manual scavengers, trans-genders, people with HIV positive amongst others.
For DDU-GKY, Bihar (as per state government), we ensure social inclusion through:
- 31 % funds earmarked for SCs
- 3% for ST candidates
- 13% for minority groups,
- 33% would be women in each training program
Categories of Candidates Minimum Coverage
- To educate and train the students as per the requirements of Health Care
- To create & develop the world-class environment for aspiring students to acquire knowledge.
- To educate and guide student community regarding paramedical courses and its importance.
- To arrange and conduct health awareness camps in rural areas.
- To educate masses in general about hygiene and its importance for good health.
- To prepare Para-Medical personnel to conduct researches on providing Health Care Services.
- To establish meaningful linkage between Hospitals and Medical Institution to serve the society better.
Industrial Job oriented training for lab Technicians
- Get opportunity to work in foreign countries ( Dubai, USA , UK )
- Get Opportunity to work as self – employed (owner)
- Get opportunity to work as Manager
- Get the opportunity to work with ICMR , BIRAC , TDB , Biotechnology Dept. Ministry of Science & Technology.
- Get opportunity to work for society – giving back to society
- Work with big foundations – Hans Foundation, Smile Foundation, Helpage India, Amar Ujala Foundation, Wockhardt Foundation, Rotary Clubs, Swasthgram , Wish